Skip to main content

Madam Darkshade

Just a little intro. Lord willing, I am going to post each week a letter that is written by one named "Madam Darkshade." The style of these letters are very similar to C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters. The Backdrop is different and obviously my wit, writing skill, and intelligence, will never even graze the surface of his writings. My intention is solely to bring to light inward battles that churches face across this world. May it be a blessing.





My most despicable Marah,

You are thriving in the ways of your father, not like his foolish brother, who will never be missed. I must warn you though not to get complacent in your duties. Indeed, this beautiful poison seeps deep into the hearts of many of those vile grungies, but your mission requires the utmost belligerence.

I am assigning you Moloch’s previous task for he is moving up in rank and will soon be part of the glorious elite. There have been countless successes much like your mission, but be vigilant nonetheless. We can’t afford to have another enlightened fiasco on our hands. Not while The Megas Drakon’s darkness prevails.

You are given the task of destroying a local ecclesia of grungies. Moloch was cunning enough to already plant the seed of bitterness and doubt. All you have to do is stir the pot and watch as it boils over to ruin. We were met with some complications. For example, we craved that with their appointed bishop falling into Pathos’ alluring trap that the grungies would scatter like mice, but sometimes, as you well know, they are harder to get rid of.

They are at this time seeking another foolish bishop and offering up prayers to that enemy. I trust I don’t have to explain to you how to abuse their emotions, but I would have you remember to always start with unbelief. Make them doubt the calling of a bishop. Make them doubt themselves. Not in that sick, humble sense, but in doubting whether they need to gather together at all. Exploit the failure of the last bishop and make sure they never trust another one.

Your Most Radiant and  
  Shrewd Grandmother,

          Madam Darkshade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wondrous One

In a dirty cattle trough lay the desire of nations (Haggai 2:7) Born in a lowly town, surrounded by livestock(Micah 5:2) Such an entrance would seem rooted in utter humiliation. Yet, this glorious scene invokes worldwide wonder! To announce the coming of the King of Kings, Angels would sing to common shepherds. Prophets questioned and angel's marveled, but none could comprehend (1 Peter 1:12) That the simplicity, the sorrow, the promise of suffering, and death Would somehow be part of the splendor of God's loving plan. So that mankind, filled with darkness and decay, Would soon be filled with holy light and experience spiritual victory.

Wanderers

One night I dreamed of a massive crowd aimlessly wandering through an empty town I tried to stop several people as they passed by But they paid me no heed, as If deaf and blind Finally I happened upon a somber, yet curious lad He asked me, “What brings you to the Town of Misled?” I said, “I'm not sure how I got here, nor for what reason.” “Well then” The boy smirked without hesitation “You're in good company alright, for we are all met with the same plight. Our vision is impaired, our understanding is empty. Indeed we are stuck in endless mediocrity.” Once more I looked around at all the hollow expressions Then stared back at the tattered boy with deep compassion “What can I do to help you and all of these poor souls? Perhaps some money for food, a strong education, and fine clothes?” The boy began to cry, while shaking his head “You don't get it sir, we already have plenty we possess. Our needs lie not in material wealth and f...

WORLDCLASS SCRUTINIZERS

Lord willing, I will continue to post the "letters of Madam Darkshade", but for now, I am posting something I wrote a few days ago regarding criticism and scrutiny. Romans 14:1-3 , “ Welcome people who are weak in faith, but don't get into an argument over differences of opinion. Some people believe that they can eat all kinds of food. Other people with weak faith believe that they can eat only vegetables. People who eat all foods should not despise people who eat only vegetables. In the same way, the vegetarians should not criticize people who eat all foods, because God has accepted those people (GWT).” 1 Corinthians 13:7a, “Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person... (AMP)” We have lost the art of giving someone the benefit of the doubt. In today's society, perhaps even more in the church, people have become avid critics. At some point in life, we all experience both sides of the ju...